Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are so happy that you could join us today for this blog hop for ideas and creative inspiration. We are a group of Stampin' Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin' Up!® business and reach some goals we have set. We really appreciate your support.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and idea today.
One of the pleasures of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrators is meeting so many wonderful people. It's definitely one of the many perks to this business. Every time a customer orders from me, I believe in sending a "thank you" card. Of course, I also try to make them different and unique each month. For the month of October, I will be making the card you see on the left. I absolutely love the Stitched Triangles dies as well as the Peony Garden Designer Series Papers. I love the way this layout shows off so many different patterned papers. Get your paper trimmer and your papers ready and let's make this card!
1. Cut a Smoky Slate card base at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" and scored at 4 1/4".
2.Cut a piece of Smoky Slate card stock at 4" x 5 1/4". You will glue your triangles to this piece.
3. Using the third largest equilateral (all sides are the same size) triangle, cut out three triangles of three different papers from the Peony Garden collection. I used the Basic Gray large floral pattern, the Petal Pink large flowers, and a very subtle design in Petal Pink. (You will actually have one extra triangle.)
4. Cut out three triangles from a piece of Petal Pink card stock. After cutting out these triangles, run them through the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine using the Seabed 3D embossing folder.
5. Cut one triangle from Silver Foil paper.
6. WITHOUT using adhesive and starting at the top of the Smoky Slate piece of card stock, arrange your triangles so you have one of each pattern. Then in the next row, add the Silver Foil triangle and three other triangles. Continue alternating the triangles in the bottom row. Some of your triangles will hang off this mat. That is okay. When you are satisfied with the arrangement of triangles, adhere them to the mat. Then turn the mat over and trim the triangles even with the mat edges using paper snips or your trimmer.
7. Wrap a 7" piece of Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon around the left side of the mat, adhering each end to the back. Then tie a bow around that ribbon and trim the ends.
8. Stamp the "thank you" from the Timeless Tropical stamp set with Smoky Slate ink and cut it out with the smallest scalloped die from the Layering Oval dies. Pop this up on the front with a couple of dimensionals. Then add three rhinestones to the front as shown.
9. Viola! You have created a beautiful thank you card that is sure to make your recipient feel special.
During the month of October 2020, the Peony Garden DSP is on sale as part of the Designer Series Paper sale. Be sure to check it out and save on these (and other) beautiful papers.
I'd love for you to sign up to receive my emails. Each week I share my tips, tricks and techniques with you!
Thanks so much for coming by today! Be sure to visit the other blogs in this Blog Hop! You'll love the inspiration you find! Below is a list of all of the participants. Click on all of the links below to have a look at the projects created!
Until next time,
You can also follow me on:
Lorraine is an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator who loves to cut paper (really, it's true), create cards, and help others to discover how much happiness comes from making cards and sending them!
Unless otherwise indicated, all stamped images are © 1990 - current Stampin’ Up!®. The projects shown are for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. The content of this website is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!