This fun fold card opens up to 11" wide and shows off many beautiful patterns from the Flower & Field 12 x 12 pack of patterned papers. When you can't decide which ONE to use, this is the layout for you! It shows off several different patterns. (The Flower & Field papers are free with a $50 purchase until February 28, 2021.)
1. Cut a piece of Just Jade card stock 5 1/2" x 11" and score it at 1 1/4", 4", 6 3/4"
2. Fold the left hand (1 1/4") piece towards the right and then accordion fold the base until you have three sections visible on the front. Burnish your folds with your bone folder.
3. Cut one piece of Flower & Field patterned paper 5 1/4" x 12" long and then cut the following pieces from it:
5. Adhere one of the 1" wide pieces of patterned paper to each side of the first flap.
6. Adhere a 2 1/2" wide piece of Flower & Field paper to to the next section so it shows when the card is opened AND closed.
7. Stamp your inside sentiment on the whisper white and then adhere that to the third panel.
8. Adhere the 5 1/4" x 4" piece Flower & Field to the last panel.
9. Stamp your sentiment in Memento ink on a scrap of basic white and die cut with the second largest stitched square and layer it on a Just Jade scalloped square.
Now write a message in the card and send it off!
Please sign up to receive my emails so you'll get tips, tricks, and inspiration right to your inbox every week.
Here is a video you can watch to see how to make this card and the card described below as well.
Video for making the Fun Fold Birthday card and the Flower & Field birthday cards below.
All of the cards in the above photo use the same layout! The only difference is the color of the base and the patterns of the paper! The 2020-2022 In Colors match very well with these papers. Just Jade, Bumblebee. and Misty Moonlight would all be an excellent choice for card bases.
To create these cards you will need:
1. Card Base cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" ; scored at 4 1/4", Cut large scalloped circle in same color.
2. Cut a black mat 3 7/8" x 5 1/8", cut a banner 3/4" x 4 1/8"
3. Cut a piece of Flower & Field patterned paper to 5" x 3 3/4". (If you do not like the front and back of these papers together cut another piece of patterned paper so you can mix and match.)
4. Cut the Flower & Field paper so you have a 3 3/4" x 3 1/2" piece. The remaining piece should be 3 3/4" x 1 3/4".
5. Basic White for inside 5 1/4" x 4" and for large circle for sentiment.
1. Layer your two pieces of Flower & Field patterned paper on the black mat with the larger piece at the top. Leave a small border around the outed edges but have the two papers meet in the middle.
2. Adhere that layer to the front of your card base.
3. Adhere the banner over the area where the two pieces of patterned paper meet.
4. Stamp your sentiment on the white circle.
5. Adhere sentiment to the scalloped circle and pop it up with dimensionals on the front of the card.
6. Stamp a sentiment on the white mat and adhere to the inside of the card.
Now your card is ready to be signed and mailed!
If you do not have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I'd love to have you shop with me! Just click on the any of the items shown or the Shop Now button at the top of this page.
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: Chat'n'Craft/LorraineTierney
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat'n'CraftLT
Lorraine is an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator who loves to cut paper (really, it's true), create cards, and help others to discover how much happiness comes from making cards and sending them!
Unless otherwise indicated, all stamped images are © 1990 - current Stampin’ Up!®. The projects shown are for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. The content of this website is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!