Supply List Click here to purchase project supplies:
Welcome to our Easter Blog Hop! I'm so glad you are taking a peek at my creation.
Happy Easter! Happy Spring!
It's time to prepare to spoil those you love. Why not make them a little Easter Treat Box and fill it with some colorful candies? This little box holds five or six treats and can be decorated for Easter or as a Spring time celebration. I chose the Hydrangea Haven Bundle for the paper and stamps but you could use whatever you have on hand. The Happy Easter sentiment and the Easter eggs are from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set.
1. Cut a piece of Seaside Spray card stock 8 ½ " x 3 ¾ "
2. Score the short side at ¾ " and 3"
3. Score the long side at 2", 2 ¾ ", 5 ¾ ", 6 ½ "
4. Fold on all score lines.
5. Trim away the rectangles and miter the flap edges as shown in the pictures below.
6. Stamp the Easter Eggs from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set on the flaps (being sure you have them going in the correct direction when folded) in Seaside Spray ink.
7. Add glue or Seal to the outside of the four flaps and fold them to form your box.
8. Fill with your desired candy.
9. Cut a 7" x 3" piece of Hydrangea Hill DSP.
10. Lay the DSP over the top of the treat box with approximately equal amounts of paper on each side.
11. Gently fold it at the edges of the box until it is wrapped around to the bottom.
12. Adhere the patterned paper to ITSELF. Do not adhere to the treat box as the top must slide off.
13. Die cut a white circle with the third smallest circle die of the Layering Circles set.
14. Die cut a scalloped circle in Gorgeous Grape with the 3rd smallest scalloped die.
15. Using Gorgeous Grape ink, stamp Happy Easter from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set. Then add a small cluster of flowers from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set.
16. Layer this on the scalloped circle.
17. Add three Pastel pearls.
18. Tie 16" of Gorgeous Grape ribbon around the box and into a bow.
19. Use dimensionals to pop the circle up on the box.
I hope you will make a few treat boxes for family and friends this spring. This is the perfect time to spoil a neighbor or co-worker.
This post is part of a blog hop. Please click on a name below to see more great Easter themed projects!
If you live in the USA and would like to order any of the products needed to make these boxes at home, please shop in my online store or click the BLUE links in the directions. I'm also happy to send you a catalog, just email me with your name and address.
You can also receive weekly tips, tricks, and inspiration in your inbox by signing up for my newsletter.
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat'n'CraftLT
Lorraine is an independent Stampin' Up! demonstrator who loves to cut paper (really, it's true), create cards, and help others to discover how much happiness comes from making cards and sending them!
Unless otherwise indicated, all stamped images are © 1990 - current Stampin’ Up!®. The projects shown are for your personal inspiration and may not be copied for publication or contest submission. The content of this website is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!